Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Rogue spec - results

I was able to test out the Combat spec agian, with new rotation, and am very pleased with the results. I did 25-man Naxx, and finished the night with over 3k DPS. I am still getting used to the rotation, but the improved numbers is a very good result. My only issue at this point is the weapons. I am using a mace for main hand, because of the slow speed of it, which prevents me from using Backstab and Ambush. But using the dagger for my main hand will reduce the speed of my offhand greatly, which will lower my DPS and overall damage.

I am looking to find an add-on that will allow me to quickly switch between the weapons, so that I can use Ambush and BS whenever I need to, and quickly switch back to mace for my mainhand. Currently I am just opening up my character sheet and switching weapons, which takes away from keeping up with the rotation.

I was able to get an upgrade for my gear, the trinket Grim Toll, which is pretty nice. I had to replace my alchemist stone however, so my AP and crit has gone down a bit. I sitll need to upgrade some of my other gear, as I'm still wearing blues, but hope to do so soon, as my guild is progressing.

Well, for now I'm just doing some rep grinding, and looking for some runs to EoE and possibly Ulduar for gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment